Experience : 6

Awwww visa approved
Time: 7:30
Token no: B28
Window: 18
Chennai::::
Ece(btec)to cs(ms)
Gre:290,ielts6.5...
Vo: gdmn how r u?
Me:gdmn im gd sir
Vo; Which univ?
Me: texas a&m university ,commerce.
Vo: wer is it in texas?
Me: commerce sir
Vo:wat course u gonna take?
Me:cis
Vo Any othr admits?
Me:yes sir fdu
Vo:den y this univ?
Me: this univ offrs rare combination of courses like database managmnt n webtechnology ,which r my area if intrst.
Vo: oh fr courses sake u opt this univ?
Me:yes sir( with smile on my face from begining of my intrvie)
Vo: Wats your gre score?gimme the report?
Me:290 sir,......(searchng fr the report,thos ppl changd my docs while they r chkngg)
Here it is sir...
Vo:oky,,Any backlogs??
Me: yes sir 6
Vo:btec percntage?
Me:72
Vo: Whoz sponsrng u?
Me: my parents sir
Vo: watz ur fathr?
Me:businessman sir
Vo:oky ur visa is approvd hav a nice stay in us gd luck
Me:thank u sir thank u so much
Me:sir,?wen can i gt my passport?
Vo: do u need dat??
Me:yes sir
Vo:no v r not giving ur pasport!
Me:sir??
Vo:haha colect it here aftr 3 days๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Me:๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…thank u sir.....