MS IN USA INTERVIEW

Visa Interview First Attempt

Visa Status: Approved
My visa experience is very important for those who has average profile and lost hope after their first rejection. 
My visa experience :
Profile : 277/6/57.51%(9 BL)
Achievement: Dual Guinness World Record Holder in typing.
first attempt: Rejected
Consulate: Hyderabad,8:00 slot on 09/5/2014
Token no: E109
Window: 16
University: Valparaiso University.
Major: Management and Information Systems.

Here goes my interview.

Me: good Morning Sir.
VO: Good morning, passport only.
Me: which university you are going?
me: Valparaiso University.
VO: slfkds lkfjsdlksldjf slfkjds(I dint get)?
Me: I should place my hand?
VO: place your hand on the scanner.
Me: I placed my hand.
VO: which year passed out?
Me: 2013 sir.
VO: What are you doing since then?
Me: Undergoing courses and gave GRE and IELTS.
VO: dlfkjdslksdjklf klsjflsd(I dint get)?
Me: Sorry sir?
VO: Which are the subjects did you opted?
Me: Management and Information Systems(confused, I thought course)
VO: You said you dint work any where.
Me: Yes sir.
VO: How many backlogs do u have?
Me: unfortunately 9 sir.(he keep on typing for few seconds)
VO: Sorry, I cannot approve your visa.
Me: Thank u soo much sir.

Visa Interview Second Attempt: Approved

Hyderabad consulate, token no.E100, counter 105
time:8:00 am slot, Date 13-05-2014(Only 3 days after 1st rejection).
(This time I thought I should speak about my Guinness Achievement).
VO was a Young American guy who was strict in nature never smiling.
Me: good Morning Sir.
VO: Good morning, passport and I 20 please?
Me: Sure sir
me: How r u sir?
VO: I'm gud.
Me: Sir, I want to tell u about the biggest achievement of my life, 
if you allow me, please.
VO: Yes go ahead
Me: I'm a World Champion typist, holding two Guinness World Records and I'm the first from India to hold two Guinness World Records in typing.
Last time I was very much neverous and worried so i could'nt able to convience the Visa Officer before I say anything about myself I got rejection slip sir.
VO: How your achievement is helpful for your academics? 
Me: Offcouse its gonna be very much useful sir, because I hold record in typing. As a computer science engineer typing is useful while writing programs and thesis and during queries its all about typing sir. Typing is very much useful for my acadimics.
VO: OK. Why Valparaiso?
Me: I'm very much excited in learning under Dr. John Haulker who is Director of MIS and Research lead for Data Mining, which is my favourite subject. He is awardee of many prestigious awards for his research on data mining. I talk to him, he told me you are going to have different experience learning data mining here.
VO: Its been only 5 days since ur 1st interview?
Me: Yes sir, I made lot of changes in my profile. Last time I dint speak about my self properly.
VO: when did you passed out?
Me: 2013 sir.
VO: what are you doing since then?
Me: I'm undergoing Data Mining Course and wrote GRE and IELTS.
VO: Your undergraduate % ?
Me: 57.51 sir.
VO: How many backlogs do u have?
Me: unfortunately 9 sir.
Me: Can I tell u the reason sir?
VO: Yes, u can.
Me: Sir this is my Guinness Certificate, I entered into the Guinness book on 2 feb 2012 at that time I was in my 3-2 sem. So, I put some more concentration on the feat but later on when I realize that I have backlogs I balanced my passion and academics by clearing my backlogs in very few attempts.
VO: Can I have your transcripts please?
Me: Yes sir, sure. Please.(He counted all my backlogs)
VO: Ok , you can take it
VO: How much is your GRE?
Me: 277 sir.
VO: now what reason do u have for this?
Me: Actually sir recently this year I break another Record so I dint prepare well for my GRE but later on when I realize I got less score I wanted to retake it but I got admission from Valparaiso so I dropped the plan.
VO; Why only US?
Me: The world knows the standards of US education. In India US graduates have high priority. The reason I choose MIS because thousands of developers born in India every day. There r few people from Data Mining side which is a booming sector for Jobs presently in India.
VO: Other admits?
Me: Yes sir, Silicon Valley University, California.
VO: then why not to silicon valley?
Me: Sir, to be honest I dont like programming much. I got CS there so I dint prefer it.
VO: what is your Father?
Me: Government Employee.
VO: which department?
Me: Medical and Health.
VO: Is he a Doctor?
Me: No sir, he is a Health accounts Officer.
VO: How many brothers and sisters do u have and what they do?
Me: I hv two younger brother n they are persuing education here and I don't hv sisters.
VO: what are the subjects you are going to have in Your 1st Sem?
Me: Data Mining, Operating systems and Management Core.
VO: What is Data Mining?.
Me: Extracting data from the data base is known as Data mining.
VO: Place your left hand four fingers on the scanner.
Me: Ok sir, sure.
VO: We hv another option, why dont you transfer to California?
Me: No sir, I'm totally satisfied with the professors I talk to them, they told me that you are going to have different experience. So, I dont want to change the University.
(smiled and said)
VO: Congratulations, your visa has been approved.
I'm vry much thankful to Almighty Allah, when I got rejection I was totally depressed. I kw how I faced those 3 days. 
I cannot forget these verses of QURAN: "And if we shower our mercy on him after some adversity has touched him, he shall surely say:"it is due to my (skills and ability)"-Quran(sura41,verse50). 
It is my God Allah who gave me ability and skills to convience the VO.
I also thank to all my friends who posted their visa experiences here which r vry useful for all of us. I wish all American education aspirants will get US visa. Dont worry give the best and accurate answers. And never lose Hope. ALL THE BEST.