EIU Spring 2016

Hello, My visa Experience
Hyderabad
Slot Date/Time: Nov 5th/10AM
Counter No: 13
Status: Approved
University: Eastern Illinois University
VO is a good looking slim lady
VO: hello, good morning.
Me: hi, good morning officer.
VO: which year passed out?
Me: 2012
VO: what are you doing since then?
Me: Working in Dell International Services.
VO: what is your toughest part in your work?
Me: I’ll fix data issues from 60 US based hospitals. Sometimes if I want to fix one hospital data, I need to grab all the data from 60 hospitals. So, analyzing 6 terabytes of data is more difficult.
VO: 6 Terabytes!!!!!
Me: yes officer
VO: great!! What is your team size?
Me: 5mem from offshore and 6 from onsite.
VO: why MS?
Me: I had worked for 3 years in an IT company I learnt a lot about database technology, but a bit more Technical knowledge and research in the this field will help me to become a data scientist. And I think higher qualifications gives a better place anywhere in the world.
VO: That’s true!! what was your course in UG?
Me: Information Technology
VO: Okay IT!! Now for G? (By seeing my I-20… )okay computer technology
Me: yeah
VO: What is your father?
Me: He is a business Man
VO: Mother?
Me: She owns a small scale industry.
VO: how will you manage your stay in US?
Me: I have savings of XXL and XXC of immovable assts.
VO: how much is your Salary?
Me: XXL
VO: Parents income?
Me: XXL
VO: Okay man, your visa has been approved. Good luck!!
Me: Thank you officer!!
Latest