Experience : 27

Profile: No GRE/ 6.5/62% 
Mumbai Consulate
Counter No 31
Time: 9:00AM
November 5th
Status: Approved
B4 me rejected 3 members. With lot of hopes went ahead
VO: waived his hand..
Me: Hello sir Good Morning.
VO: Good Morning 
VO: Pass me your Passport and i20
Me: Here it is Sir
VO: Which University??
Me: University of NEW HEAVEN
VO: Why this University
Me: This University has very good research facilities, it has a Eminent Faculties who having experience of more than 30 years, One of the Prof. Nadiye O. Edril who had done a project on Quality management and productivity improvement which is my area of interest too.
VO: Typing... Typing.......
VO: Your UG is Civil Engineering then y Engineering Management?? Expected Question..... 
Me: Aspiring to be an manager to determine and execute Technical Objectives, the objectives can include conducting scientific research, developing emergent technologies and seeking to improve the existing process, As a manager they will identify the troublesome technical area and possible solutions..... So management shills to guide, supervise and subordinate the technicians to achieve success.
VO: Where do you live?? 
Me: Bangalore
VO: Y Mumbai??
Me: Their s no Visa office in Bangalore so I did my OFC in hyd n due to no available slots at this particular day I came to Mumbai sir. 
VO: Any of your friends in this University??
Me: Yes sir, 1 of my friend recently did his masters and came back to India @ present he s working in MNC Company (Biscuit big biscuit) I know no 1.....
VO: What does your Father do??
ME: Farmer
VO: what does he grow??
ME: Paddy sir
VO: when did u passed out??
Me: 2013 sir
VO: What did you do??
Me: I worked in a Civil Department as a Lecturer...
VO: Typing........ Typing..........
Then came golden words “I am approving your Visa Sir " Be confident..While answering..