Journey After My Visa Interview

simply I asked mam what hpnd? She said your Visa is approved, that’s why I kept your passport bye bye.
As soon as I came out everyone was looking at me, I felt like I’m in Derby Race (Race Gurram), but controlled my emotions and walked like Cat. All Parents were standing near Police fence, but my father was sitting under bus shelter and he waved his hand, I went near my dad slowly & he asked its done, I said yes. Next word he said come let’s go to Railway Station, we’ve train at 2pm Kacheguda-Yeshwanthpur Express. I said dad, I only booked the train & I know that, but ask me whether my Visa is approved or not bcz so many are students trying are trying for one acceptance, one chance, one Visa. Then he replied you only yes right, it means approved.


Next what I did, one more very small story. I asked to my dad we’ll go to Chilkur Balaji temple, bcz I have to do 108 rounds, he asked why & Whr it is? I explained everything. Last month June 27th I visited to that temple alone. Time was already 9:15am & we’ve train at 2pm. Took a bus to mehdipatnam & went to chilkur. It was 10.20am I said to my dad, you go & have breakfast with all luggage, including my documents bag, I’ll return by 10.40am. I went inside temple, there was massive rush… I completed only 10rounds and time was 11pm. I came out of temple & said my dad, please you go wait in railway station, temple is full rush, if possible I’ll come or else I’ll catch bus to Bangalore, at least you go in train. My dad said, even if u come at 3pm I’ll wait here, you go & complete. (Father Sentiment) He said, If we miss train, let’s go in bus. I ran back to temple & decided to complete one round in one minute, so remaining 98rounds can be completed by before 1pm. But my mind was thinking of train & just prayed to God, still you want test our patience. As said completed 108 rounds by 12.50pm & started running towards bus. We took a bus at 1pm and reached mehdipatnam by 12.35pm. I said to father, we won’t get train. He said let’s try… We asked for a auto to Kacheguda railway station, he said 70Rs bhai, I asked how far it is… Auto driver said it’s almost 6-7km and in this traffic we can’t reach by 2pm. I requested auto guy, if road is free go fast, if u reach by 2pm, I’ll pay you Rs100.By hearing this, I guess there was an adrenaline rush in his body… He more gave escalator and made full noise on road and he dropped us by 1.56pm. I gave Rs 100 as I promised & started running towards platform no2, I knew exactly about this train bcz I visited Hyderabad 15days back. I couldn’t walk bcz full legs pain. Train started making this noise chugachuga chuga chuga choo choo…. We stepped inside train at 1.59pm… Train started moving at 2pm. I took cold water and drank whole bottle. Full hungry, headache…. From morning we were running running running…
Came to Bangalore today morning at 3.30am and reached home at 5.30am. So after 3days leave I was not in a mood to go to office but came to office at 1.30pm. My shift is from 1pm to 10pm. Spoke to my project manager today (18/07/2014) about quitting job, higher education blah blah and asked him to release me by August 8th 2014. I sent “Notice of Resignation”. One meeting with Manager & one with Team Lead. They are ready to release as I requested and I lied I am travelling by 2nd week of August Happy Ending like in a Movie.