Visa Interview

Visa Interview for Fairfield University

Me: Good Mam
VO: Good mrng, pls pass me ur i20 & passport
Me: passed the both
VO: Which year Passed Out?
Me: 2011.
VO: What were you doing since then?
Me: I have been working for the past 2.5 years as Software Engineer and I always wanted to do research in my area of interest and I think this is the best time to pursue my goals as I have the valuable industry experience and good academic background to support me as well. (bit of a smile in her face & said hmmm)
VO: Do have any B1, B2, H1/H2?
Me: I am fresh applicant and first time for Visa.
VO: What your academics?
Me: Actually Its good mam, 65%
VO: It’s really not that much good… huh
VO: Ok, How many university you’ve applied?
Me: Said
VO: GRE
Me: 280 (all of a sudden one guy came & tried to give his I20 & Passport but VO scolded him and asked to stand in queue)
VO: GRE
Me: 280 ( I started explain, mam as I’m used to work for….Interrupted and said don’t talk)
Typed for 30seconds and kept my passport in left side tray & waved for next guy. Even though I know my VISA approved,