Experience : 25

Consulate : Chennai
Slot : 8:00 am on 5th Nov
Token : B78
Counter : 20
By looking at VO,,Smile appeared on my face again..3 visa's approved b4 me..
Its My Turn Now..
VO : Signed Me To Come Forward with a Smile( African man aged 25+ )
Me : With Smile Wished Him Gd Mng Sir,Hw R U?? ( By looking at him Started Giggling inside bt smiling outside).
VO : No Response..Give me ur passport with smile..
Me : Passed with smile..
VO : Pass me ur i20 and other documents..
Me : Passed with smile..
VO : Y US ?
Me : To Pursue Master's In Mech Engg at Univ Of Bridgeport Sir.
VO : #%$&*^%& UG with smile?
Me : I heard only UG..Said My college n univ name with smile..
VO : Ok,#%^$#$Which Course with smiling face?
Me : (not undrs'd whether he qn'd abt UG or MS course bt both the courses r same soo i'm confident bt i donno why he is smiling) Mech Engg Sir(with confusn smile).
VO : Ur Gre Score?
Me : Told..
VO : Give Me Score card?
Me : Gave.
VO : How Many Univ U Applied?
Me : 5 sir with confident.
VO : What R They? with smile
Me : Arkansas State Univ,California State Univ East Bay,Univ of Bridgeport,Univ of New Haven,Gannon Univ with smile.
VO : How Many Admits U got?
Me : ( Got Full Confidence Dat Visa Will B Approved With My Answer ) I got All The 5 Admits Sir With smile..
VO : ( With Surprising ) Oh Great Bt Y This Univ Only?
Me : Explained With Confidence..
VO : Congratulations Ur VISA is APPROVED..
Me : ( I Can't Even Express My Happiness,Thank GOD) Thank you Sir,Thank U Very Much..
Achieved My Dream To Study In USA..Thank You All Those Who Supported Me..