Experience : 24

My VISA INTERVIEW
Status: Approved
Consulate: Mumbai
Date: 4 November 2014
Slot: 10:00 AM
Counter: 25
VO was a lady in her 40's.
(Give sign to come forward)
VO: Hi, good morning.ME: Hello, Good morning ma'am. How are you doing?
VO: I am fine. What about you?
ME: I am also fine. But will be great if you approve my visa.
(she laughed loudly)
VO: Okay, pass your passport please.
(Passed my passport)
(She was checking my passport and my previous visa and customs stamps)
VO: Pass your I20 please.
(Passed my I20)
VO: (Looking at I20) Oh! You are heading towards DePaul University?
ME: Yes madam.
VO: Nice. It's a very good school.
VO: Who's your sponsor?
ME: My father ma'am.
VO: What is he doing?
ME: He is Deputy General Manger in xxx company, and he earns xxx money per year.
VO: Okay. I AM APPROVING YOUR VISA. Have a great time in USA and enjoy your studies.
(After approving my visa)
VO: BTW, what is your future plan?
ME: Ma'am, as I am going to do MSCS with Data Science as a major so I'll come back here and join data management firm. Because nowadays there are lots of opportunities in this field over here.
(She looked at me and smiling. Like she expects this answer)
After that she gave some instructions about I20, entry policy and instructed me to sign the I20 before entering into US. (I forgot to sign it. Please make sure to sign it before your interview)
That was my interview guys, it was hardly about 30 seconds. And VO did not ask to produce any documents apart from passport and I20. Hope it was helpful.
Profile: 294/6.5/79% (no bl)
2 major - 2 minor projects and 2 internships.