Experience : 30



Finally my visa experience:
Consulate : hyd
Time: 9:00am
Date:06/11/2014
Status : approved
University : University of Missouri Kansas city
counter 10, vo was a nice guy, age around 30, approved 4 f1 visas before me.
Me: good morning Sir
Vo: good morning, pass me your passport, i20 & sevis receipt
Me: (passed the documents)
Vo: How do you know about this university
ME: I researched through internet and found this college suits my profile
Vo: which websites u visited?
Me: (told some website names)
Vo: which year passed out ?
Me: may 2012
Vo: 2012!! what have you been doing then?
Me: I have been working in CTS
Vo: how many colleges you applied apart from this?
me: 2 sir
Vo: What are those?
Me : Cleveland state univ and univ of akron, got admit from Cleveland and in Akron, its under review.
Vo: Why did u select this univ ?
Me : I liked the curriculum of this Univ. There are many researches going on in Software engineering, which is my area of interest. Prof xxxx is doing his research in this field, so learning under him will enhance my technical skills
Vo: How u are going to pay the fees?
Me: I have savings of xxx, bank loan of xxx, Univ scholarship of 8k$ and fixed assets of xxxx
vo : Keep ur left hand on scanner
Me : kept
Vo: ok, your visa is approved, u can collect ur passport in 3days
Me : thank you sir