Visa Interview #4 #fall2015

Date of appointment: 22 April '15
Consulate: Hyderabad
Time:11:00
Intake: Summer 2015
Profile: GRE-305
IELTS-7.5
MBA from Amity with 3.5years exp
After going through the long Que, the decision maker is in front of me.
A lady VO with a blunt expression.
VO:Hi how are you?
Me: I am good thank you. How are you?
VO: Good Good. Pass me your passport
*/handed over*/
VO:Which university?
Me: Governors State University.
VO:May I see your I20?
*/handed over/*
VO: Why MIS?
Me: It's the only relative degree to my MBA
VO: when did you do your Masters and what did you do post your degree?
Me: (I am already an MBA with experience)
VO: Okay so what's your plan after your MS degree.
Me: To get back and start my own consulting firm along with my friend.(Already prepared my mind in answering this question)
VO: Who is your sponsor?
Me: Parents
VO: What do they do?
Me : He is a business man and into ...... Business.
VO: Okay your Visa is approved.
Me : Thank you so much.