Visa Interview #3 #fall2015

hyd April 20th 8am slot
1 F1 visa was rejected before me for new mexico state university
vo : signalled me to come forward 
me : hi good morning mam
vo : hello good morning young man , hw r u
me : fine thankq and how r u doing mam
vo : am doing good , so u are going to university of central Missouri
me : yes mam
vo : how many univ did u apply ?
me : applied to 3 , UNH , ucm , GSU ( with ful form)
vo : ok , your English is good , but how come your i20 shows yet to be proficient in English ?
me : shocked and replied like I reported my old score which was two years back one
vo : ohhhhh OK , so you are going to clear it before going der
me : yes mam , otherwise I shall join as a conditional student
vo: what is ur father ?
me : my father is a farmer
vo: do u have any siblings ?
me : yes , I have one brother
vo : what is he doing ?
me : he is pursuing final year b.tech
vo: so how can your father manage funds for both of u ?
me : for my bro education is free of cost here , so my father needs to fund only for me
vo: ohhh fine , so what r u going to specialize ?
me : I want to be expert in data sciences
vo : what r u right now and what will you be after ?
me : am working as a developer right now in the same field and once I done with my ms , I will work as a technical architect and bla bla
vo : interrupted.. so did u give ur GRE
me : yes mam I gave it
vo : ohhh nice I thought ur GRE waived due to your work exp , good you gave ur GRE while you were working also
me : thank you mam
vo : so what is ur father annual income ?
me : its around 6 to 7 L
vo : you mentioned that you are working for tcs right ? can I see your I'd card plz ?
me : sure mam, I do have it , 1 sec plz and showed it
vo : ur visa is approved man
have a nice stay in us
me : thanks a bunch mam
vo : you are welcome