Visa Interview #5 #fall2015

VISA APPROVED
CONSULATE: Hyderabad Consulate General
DATE: 30/04/2015
TIME: 08.30 AM
TOKEN NO: 222 (my lucky number 6)
COUNTER: 14
VISA OFFICER: Young American (25-40 years old)
He has rejected 5 f1 visas..before me (im fixed Denamma Jeevitham Malli Dobbindi po)
Heartbeat sounded like 10 thousand wala when i saw my number on the screen.... Went to window number 14 with token number E 222 .
ME: Good morning sir. How are you?..(melodiously like illayaraja's music)
VO: Pass ur I20 and Passport
ME: Passed Passport
VO: Hey man pass your I20 also
ME: Passed
VO: zchvfdncZSXjhgfhvllvklv (i didnt understand)
ME: I said i graduated in 2012, then im working as a associate software engineer Xoomsys Technologies
VO: ur working in Xoomsys Technologies..kk what is ur role?
ME: Im working as a associate software engineer
VO: what is ur role once repeat again
ME: associate software engineer
VO: Where is ur office located
ME: It is located on 2nd floor, top of liberty show, opp. Thubarahalli bus stop, Thubarahalli , bangalore
VO: Tell me Building Name
ME:opp.Thubarahalli bus stop, top of liberty show, liberty show building
VO:kk.. How many employes are working in ur Company
ME: 286
VO: How many years of experience do u have in that company
ME: 2 years 10 months and 12 days
VO; kk who is ur clients
ME: Advantika , tekmo and Butterfly City
VO; What is butterfly city?
ME: It's a big real estate company, it has nearly nearly 3600 acares of land and it builds new independent houses for the customers and sell new houses for the customers.
VO:kk what is ur salary
ME; 1.8 lakhs per Annum
VO:how many universities have u applied
ME: I applied for 4 universities
VO: how many admits do u have
ME: One admit
VO:what is ur gre score
ME: last time i got 279 and i rewrite my gre on December 2nd 2014, in which i got 291( VO Impressed with my ans)
VO: last time why u went to mumbai
ME: My home city is hyderabad, last time i couldn't able to find the slots in hyderabad, so i went to mumbai. this time i got slots in hyderabad, i came here
VO:Howmany siblings do u have
ME: i have one bro and sis
VO:what are doing they
ME: My sis completed her b.tech and my bro completed his intermediate
VO: how u fund for ur education
ME: My father is sponsoring me, he works as a govt employ in Civil Supply corporation
VO: where is ur father working once repeat
ME: My father is working in Civil supply corporation, my father is a ration dealer
VO:What is ur father annual income
ME: He earns 10.8 lakhs per annum
VO: i dont believe these type stories on ur work experience
ME:Shocked ...(100% fix ayepoya vedu vuthikesthunnadu ..im thinking next eppudu pettukundam ani).. but i didnt change my expressions and maintaining eye contact
VO: after 5 sec he drop my passport on basket and he said my dream words Your visa approved...
ME: thank you, thank you sir......................