Experience :4

F1 Visa Interview :-
Consulate : Hyderabad,
Time Slot : 08.00 AM,
Status : Approved,
University : Bradley University,Illinois.,
Major : EE
Profile : 294(GRE)-81(Toefl)-77%(No backlogs) in ECE-JNTUK-2014.
I was well prepared and made myself ready to face it
At last ..My token num was called ....
Vo:Asked me to come frwrd with the hand gesture .......
Me : Good morning sir.(With a huge smile on my face )
Vo : Good morning . Pass me your Passport .
Me : Yeah ..Sure Sir,(passed it )
Vo:Your I20 please.
Me:Passed it.
VO : So ..U are heading to Bradley University?
Me:Yes sir.Bradley University
Vo:Y bradley University??
Me : The course curriculum provided here was very close to my area of interest and It was providing great research work opportunities to the students .Prof Xx and Prof Xx are very good at Solid state devices and Field programmable gate arrays .Learning under such personalities will enhance my career opportunities.
Vo:What are subjects you are going to take in your masters?
Me:Advanced topics in EE,
Matlab Course .
Digital signal Processing .
Vo : What all the universities u applied and how many admits?
Me : I applied to 3 more univ and got approved from all of them. UMKC,UTT,Suny New Paltz
Vo: Who is Sponsoring U??
Me:My father.
Vo:Ok....Raised his Eyebrows and said
"""" Your VISA is Approved""""".
Me : Thank you sir.