Experience : 17

*************Visa Approved****************
Consulate :Hyderabad
Slot :8:30
Status :Approved
Counter :16(lady Vo)
#3 Rejected infront of me ->1-f1,2-H1B.
my interview Here it went on..!!!.
Vo:gud mrg
Me: gudd mrgg mamm 
Vo: which unv?
me:ucm
Vo:how many unvs u applied ?
Me:4
Vo:Undergrad percentage?
Me:78.69%
vo:Place u r right hand fingers.
me :placed
Vo:what are the subjects u have in u r 1 sem?
me: i have all the advanced subjects those are mobile aplications,network security,Database .
Vo: who is funding you?
me : My father is funding me..
vo: what is u r dad?
me : told.
vo: what is his annual income?
me :xxxxx l told.
vo:what about the remaining money???
me : my father has saved a XXX L in my account nd i had a bank loan of XXX L
GOLDEN WORDSSSS 
vo:Ok !!  i am approving u r Visa..!Have a nice stay in US..! 
*Be confident and answer with smile..!