Sacred Heart Univ Spring 2016

Visa Experience 
Consulate: hyderabad
Time: 10:30A.M
Counter no:15
Sacred heart university 
VO: gudmrng,how r u?
Me: gudmrng sir.I am fine.
VO: which year do you passed?
Me: 2015 sir.
VO:what's ur course period?
Me:15 months sir.
VO:answer me a simple question wat is 38-12
Me:get shocked and wait for 5 secs and said 26.
VO:why do u choose computer and information sciences?
Me:my bachelor of technology is also in a same stream.that to i need to improve my knowledge in multidisciplinary fields and more over i can improve my knowledge in all areas like programming and therotically.all this things can help me to settle as a good software developer.
VO:wat is 23×2
Me: said 46
VO:How ur are gng to manage ur fundings?
Me:i have a bank loan of ××lacs and saving of××× lacs and moreover my parents annual income is ×lacs per annum
VO:he typing for 5secs and said i am approving ur visa.
Me: thank u sir.