VIU Spring 2016

Visa experience 
Status :rejected (3 Rd rejection, two in fall) 
Consulate :mumbai 
Time :9am 9th nov
Uni: viu 
Before me one h1, f1 visa rejected
Vo is young lady
Vo: how ru??
Me: fine mam how about u???(no reply)
Vo:pass i20, how many uni did u applied??
Me :4 uni
Vo:how would u mange ur funds??
Me: my parents are sponsors, they've xx lacs per annum and I have xx lacs in my savings bank account and we have xxx lacs properties.
Vo:(after long pass)did u write any exams??
Me: Gre and Ielts
Vo:Gre score
Me: 286
Vo; when did u written ur Gre exam??
Me: told
Vo:(after long pass she is talking with some one and smiling )where did u research ur uin??
Me:couple of websites like users,msinus and I had consulted usief and suggestions of my frnd.
Vo:sorry I'm not approving ur visa!!!!!
Me: can I know reason mam!!!!
Vo: everything in the form thank you (hr given 214).