Visa Interview #10 #fall2015

Hello frnds 
status : Rejctd
3rd time
my visa expenc:
me : goog mrng 
vo : ver gd mrng
vo: hw r u
me : fyn
vo: : whc course ?
me :environmental eng and tech
vo : hw this reltd to u ?
me: this corse i was stdid in ug level i got intrst on this subjct and i plnng to do my splztn in envm?
vo: wht are the subjct r u gng to take in ur first semstr?
me : blaa blaa blaa baaa .....?
vo: emng the whc one ur intrsd ?
me water and west water mangmnt?
vo: hw this course hlps u?>
me: my dram is to wr in natinl envm research ... bla haaa haa ?
vo: wht ur bachelor ?
me b.phm
vo: whc yr passd out?
me 2014
vo : wht hv been dng?
me: prpe for the gre nd ielts nd i hv dn certifct course?
vo: whc deparmnt ?
me: Anaytical R&D
vo: 1st time u cm on englsh course ?
me: yes mam at the time my ielts is low agn i wtn the exm '
vo: hw gng to fund ur eductn ?
me: my parents ? i did mistak
vo: 2nd time u cm on health admintrn y u chang the major ? health admintrtn to environmtal engg nd tech ?
me: bz of my intrst... smile emoticon i did mistk umm
vo sorry ur visa rejct
me : recth mam?; thanq mam:::