Governors Spring 2016

Governors state university 
Chennai consulate
Time 11:30 am 
Counter no: 29 
Heavy rain in chennai .....reached by 10 to consulate 
It took almost 1 hr .... in de line after de formalities .. my turn came at 11:55.... intresting thing is dat der r vry less no: of f1 visa candidates ... most of dem r h1 nd b1 .... 
Vo made de guesture to come farward ...very serious looking man arround 35 yrs age .....
I didnt even wish him gud mrng .....
Vo: passport ?? 
Me : passed 
Vo: I20
Me : passed
Vo: were dis univ located 
Me: 40 miles towards south of chicago in illinois state 
Vo: why MIS??
Me: im planing for a startup in India after my masters nd dis program will help in dat process
---silence for a while checking somthing may be my ds-160
Vo: what highest degree?
Me:bachelors in technology 
Vo:wats ur agregate
Me : said
Vo:no of backlogs
Me : said 
Vo: wat are de other univs u applied nd how many admits 
Me:applied for 4 univ 3 admits and one under review 
Vo:wat are de remaing two
Me:nyit nd stratford 
Vo: wats on going project in dis univ
Me: on dbms (donno exactly ...i prepare dis only )
Vo: how about your final project
Me: im planing for a project on dbms if de department accepts ... as it helps me in running an organization 
-- again huge silence --- 
Vo: who is funding 
Me : my father 
Vo:how
Me: said ....
--- i knw its done but waiting for my passport or golden words .....he typed for long time 
Vo: (Now it came de golden words )....your visa is approved ...nw u can leave 
Me : thnq u sir ... thnq u vry much ....
The conversation is vry serious .... nt even a single little smile on face for me nd vo.......