Concordia Spring 2016

I have Rejected 2 times For Fall with Same university and same Consulate
Its my turn to share my 3rd time Expirence
Hyderabad consulate
Time 9:00 am
Counter no: 11
Status :Accepted
University : Concordia university Wisconsin
I reached by 7.40 to consulate
It took almost 1 hr in the line after the formalities.
my turn came at 9.10 interesting thing is that there are less no: of f1 visa candidates most of themare h1 and b1
VO was an American tall guy.In front of me 2h1 ,2f1, 2vistors visa are Accepted
Then comes my turn.
ME : hello, good morning,
VO :good morning.
VO :Why Information Technology
Me :IT offer different ways in our career like Database Administrator,designer,developer VO interrupted
VO :He says I know that Why you Choose It?
I was fell very tensed
Me:As I am Working as a Software engineer to upgrade my Technical Knowledge I have chosen IT As My Career Goal.
VO :what is your UG Stream
ME : EEE
VO :What is your Favorite Subject
Me: DBMS because It has lot of predefined codes easy to store and retrieve the data and i also done couple of sample project with the help of my professor
VO :Why Concordia?
ME: The course curriculum is suitable to my profile and curriculum is what current industry needs
They are highly qualified professor in their respective fields
VO : Interrupted and asked how did you known they are highly qualified
Me: Actually I searched through Internet and contacted to the admission department and asked regarding my queries
VO :Who is your sponsor
ME:My father And he is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and his annual income xxxxxx and also we have savings of xxxxx amount
VO: Do you Have Any Siblings
ME :Yes I have Two Elder Sisters and they got married
VO :He is typing Something And He gave it back my i20 And says visa approved
Me :I Said Thank you and leave the counter
I Felt very Happy
Because I have Rejected 2 times For Fall with Same university and same Consulate
My suggestion Is just be confident enough in whatever u answer if they ask question try to answer the reason before they ask why?
Because last two times i performed well when the VO asked about who is your sponsor i said simply my father but now i said about my father income and savings
Thank you one and all who supported me