Visa Interview #6 #fall2015

Visa approved
Hyderabad consulate
May 1/2015
Morning 8 am slot
Counter No **(pls dont ask me now ..i will tell after getting passport in hands)
i am the second person and first person is lady and she is heading to SUNY-Buffalo and VO asked her i20 and saw SUNY buffalo and shouted oh good this is one of the top university in usa and told your visa is approved and thrown her passport in to basket and asked what does your father do ? for formal...that's it..
myne now..Here we go
University of Missouri-Kansas city
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before visa
-> I was in totally cool and Chatting with that SUNY buffalo applicant praising her that you got top university admission
- >I am thinking leave about result just give your 100 %..if you fail then you need to pay 10,000 again ..again ..again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Interview started like this
VO : Next please..
Me : Good Morning mam..(Loudly)..she got my attention and smiled
VO : A very good morning young man...pass me your I20 and passport
Me : Here it is mam..
VO : for whats your UG branch ?
Me : I Graduated in electrical and electronics engineering mam..(This also louder)
( VO typing & observing my attire and my body movements ) I just kept eye contact with smile
Vo: what are the other universities you applied ?
Me : --------------- i told.
VO : Tell me your favorite subject in UG ?
Me : I like power systems mam
VO : Ok good man..i don't know anything about your subject and explain me about that subject so that i can tell to anyone.
Me : An electric power system is a network of electrical components used to supply, transmit and use electric power. An example of an electric power system is the network that supplies a region's homes and industries..for example your american consulate is one user..Here she smiled and I also smiled(I am thinking how much time you'll kill me like this)
VO : who is funding you ?
Me : my father
VO :what he is doing and how much he makes?
Me : my father is doing ***** business(when i told this she asked what.what business...so here she is testing me whether i am saying genuine or not ..she looked at my eyes this time and i shouted again my father is doing ***** business)and earning *** per annum
VO : ok congratulations young man..i am approving your visa..collect your passport in 2 working days
Me : Thank you mam ! ,Have a good day..
VO : you too..bye..bye..