Visa Interview #7 #fall2015

Visa approved 
Hyderabad consulate 
Morning 8am slot 
Counter No 13 
University of Central Missouri 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before visa
-> I was in totally cool by feeling mentally like my visa is already approved
- > I just concentrated on what I want to say instead of thinking about result
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Interview started like this
VO : hai good Mrng how are you ?
Me : happy Mrng mam I am good with smile
VO : I-20
Me : passed the I-20 and continued smiling
VO : why MS in CS ?
Me : while pursing my 3rd year I had mini project using java programming which is related to CS so I was passionated n that time and opted for CS ...
( VO typing & looking seriously into my eyes ) I just kept eye contact with smile
VO : UG major ?
Me : electronics and communication engineering
VO : why u r changing ur major ?
Me : mam, I am also certified from oracle university as proffesional student in computer science programming languages ( here she impressed )
VO : what you do in java ?
Me : java is used in evry electronic decide without java there won't be any automatic functions ! It's like programming
VO : when did u passout ?
Me : 2013 mam ...
VO : what are you dng since then ?
Me : past I worked in TCS for 6 months later I shifted to luensen technologies
VO : again she spell the company name by keeping eye contact
Me : yes mam
VO : took my I-20 and discussing with beside officer about something and seeing my face also
Me : I just simply seeing her actions
VO : what wil you do after MS ??
Me : I want to be in innovation dept as entry level scientist ( impressed here )
VO : who is funding ?
Me : my parents
VO : what are they dng ?
Me : they both state govt emp
VO : okay enjoy your stay in US
Me : thank you so much mam ! With smile