Visa Interview #8 #fall2015

At last my visa my approved just 5 mins ,showed all tensions
Consulate: Hyderabad 27th April
Token:E207,counter 15(black age aground 25 to 30 talking slowly cant we here clearly looking cool and asking slowly the questions)
Befor me 3 f1 visa rejected in my counter in counter 14 ,2 f1 visa rejected.
Before me f1 visa I talked with him at waiting hall,he has nice body language I think he will get,infact I talked with him to improve my English,but he was rejected
Here comes my turn
Me: good morning mam
Vo: good morning how r u
Me: fine mam
Vo :give me ur I20 and passport
Me: given
Vo: which college ur going
Me :texas a&m university-commerce
Vo: tell me about computer science
Me: I am just out I cannot speaked with tension.(thought I haven gone)
Vo: r u feeling tense
Me: yes mam I feeling tense
Vo: k take deep breath for a movement
Me: thanku mam
Vo: what type of job will u do after ms
Me :programmer
Vo: explain:
Me :missed again as first time but told one line with tension
Vo: what is u rug
Me: electronics mam
Vo: tell me about ur fav subjects
Me: mpmc and computer networks.
Vo: explain
Me: just explained what I got to my mouth
Vo: who would u manage ur studies
Me: mam I had 30,00,000 lakhs of bank blnce in account
Vo: whats ur parents
Me: they will do the agriculture we get income for agri is 4 to 5 lakhs, beside that we have rental house we get income around 2 lakhs
Vo: tell what subjects r u taking in ur first sem
Me: mam iam transferring my stream so that I need to qualify the prerequities subjects, if I qualify I will take os ,computer architecture and automata
Vo: k iam taking ur passport and given my i20 back and called next candidate.
Me: I don’t asked wether my visa approved r not just said tanku ran out by catching my i20.for one hour I wasn’t talk to anybody with lot of tense.
In movements anything will happen…