Cal Baptist Spring 2016

Visa experience:
Approved
Hyderabad 6 Nov
counter 14
Time: 9
got into queue at 7 clock finished all the formalities before 8 clock,VO is about 25-28 years young man
waited till VO called me he rejected 4 visiting visas in front of me I was like confident didn't even bother about them.
Here it goes
Me: Hello sir very good morning
Vo:busy in typing
Vo: what's your dad
Me:he is a business man into construction
Vo:what's his annual income
Me:11 lakhs per annum sir
Vo:what's your dad team size
Me:12 sir
Vo:which car does he use
Me:xxxx car sir
Vo:your visa is approved man
Me:I didn't get u sir
Vo: ur visa is approved man
Hoooo thank u sir
Didn't even looked back....what I want u suggest u guys is be confident don't bother if any one gets rejected in front of u just be confident and stick to the question.
THANK YOU & ALL THE BEST EVERYONE